Skip to main content

RE: 4.4.0 Release Manager

Hi Omnia, Several vulnerabilities have been identified in the libraries included in the Kafka 4.4.0 release candidate (RC). Considering the number and severity of these vulnerabilities, could you please consider upgrading the affected libraries to the specified fixed versions as part of Kafka 4.4.0 itself? Upgrading these dependencies before the final Kafka 4.4.0 release would help address the identified security findings and avoid additional remediation activities after release. The details are provided below: 1. Jetty Current version: 12.0.37 Recommended version: 12.0.39 Vulnerabilities addressed: CVE-2026-12611 CVE-2026-19203 CVE-2026-19204 2. Jackson Current version: 2.21.6 Recommended version: 2.21.7 Vulnerabilities addressed: CVE-2026-91776 CVE-2026-91777 CVE-2026-89425 CVE-2026-89407 3. zstd-jni Current version: 1.5.6-10 Recommended version: 1.5.7-20 Vulnerabilities addressed: CVE-2026-87795 CVE-2026-87825 CVE-2026-90560 CVE-2026-87824 CVE-2026-90852 CVE-2026-87823 CVE-2026-89046 Regards Vivek -----Original Message----- From: Bill Bejeck <bbejeck@gmail.com> Sent: 25 September 2026 19:37 To: dev@kafka.apache.org Subject: Re: 4.4.0 Release Manager Hi Omnia, Thanks, I've cherry-picked KAFKA-20416 Regards, Bill On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 12:24 AM <o.g.h.ibrahim@gmail.com> wrote: > Please go ahead and cherry pick it I will trigger a new RC again > Friday > > Sent from my iPhone > > > On 24 Sep 2026, at 18:01, Bill Bejeck <bbejeck@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > Hi Omnia/Chia-Ping > > > > We just fixed a critical bug PR - > https://gith/ > ub.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F23570&data=05%7C02%7Cvivek.b.agarwal% > 40ericsson.com%7Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e84cebfbfd47abbe > 52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C639259421170909826%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8ey > JFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFp > bCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=qladZQnvBgsSj4v1cboNGG3OUfJGQb > yVgUmelF3lpN4%3D&reserved=0 > > JIRA - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-20416. > > It's a small 1-line fix. I don't think this meets the bar for a > > blocker > as > > it's not a regression, but I'd like to cherry-pick this to 4.4 and > > if we need another RC for some reason this would ship with 4.4. > > > > WDYT? > > > >> On Mon, Sep 21, 2026 at 12:36 AM Chia-Ping Tsai > >> <chia7712@gmail.com> > wrote: > >> > >> Hi Andrew > >> > >> I have reviewed > >> https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/23499, and the fix makes sense to me. > >> > >> +1 to cherry-pick it into 4.4. I left some minor comments on the > >> +PR, and > >> they can be addressed in follow-ups. > >> > >> Best, > >> Chia-Ping > >> > >> Andrew Schofield <schofielaj@apache.org> 於 2026年9月21日週一 上午5:17寫道: > >> > >>> Hi Omnia, > >>> I have merged > >>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2F > >>> github.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F23499&data=05%7C02%7Cvivek.b. > >>> agarwal%40ericsson.com%7Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e84c > >>> ebfbfd47abbe52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C639259421170951800%7CUnknown% > >>> 7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJX > >>> aW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=byXWcA > >>> 0l7rub52Tj53JAKEqXHr2%2FDxw5gg7efr7Z2DQ%3D&reserved=0 and would > like > >>> to cherry-pick into 4.4 to resolve the blocking issue. > >>> > >>> Thanks, > >>> Andrew > >>> > >>> On 2026/09/18 12:30:58 Andrew Schofield wrote: > >>>> Hi Omnia, > >>>> An update on the blocker issue 21106. I have a PR building on > >>>> trunk > >>> which I expect to be the candidate to cherry pick ( > >>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2F > >>> github.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F23499&data=05%7C02%7Cvivek.b. > >>> agarwal%40ericsson.com%7Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e84c > >>> ebfbfd47abbe52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C639259421170963389%7CUnknown% > >>> 7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJX > >>> aW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=5Zsx7Z > >>> Hy9SeocOEoWP0WaFUnNR8XisEW%2BveFQvgeLV8%3D&reserved=0). Once the > >>> build is green > and > >>> we are finished with validation, I'll request permission to cherry > pick. > >>>> > >>>> Thanks, > >>>> Andrew > >>>> > >>>> On 2026/09/16 17:42:10 Apoorv Mittal wrote: > >>>>> Hi Omnia, > >>>>> There is a memory leak bug in ShareConsumer, which seems to be a > >>> blocker > >>>>> for now. I have raised the jira: > >>>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-21106 and PR: > >>>>> https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/23478. > >>>>> > >>>>> We are working to resolve it; I'll keep the group posted. > >>>>> > >>>>> Regards, > >>>>> Apoorv Mittal > >>>>> > >>>>> > >>>>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2026 at 3:29 PM Chia-Ping Tsai > >>>>> <chia7712@gmail.com> > >>> wrote: > >>>>> > >>>>>> Hi Bill > >>>>>> > >>>>>> I left a small comment on the PR, and +1 to the 4.4 branch :) > >>>>>> > >>>>>> Best, > >>>>>> Chia-Ping > >>>>>> > >>>>>> Bill Bejeck <bbejeck@gmail.com> 於 2026年9月14日週一 下午9:59寫道: > >>>>>> > >>>>>>> Hi Omnia/Chia, > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> I just merged > >>>>>>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%252 > >>>>>>> F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F22102&data=05%7C02%7C > >>>>>>> vivek.b.agarwal%40ericsson.com%7Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7 > >>>>>>> c9b%7C92e84cebfbfd47abbe52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C6392594211711 > >>>>>>> 45914%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIw > >>>>>>> LjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7 > >>>>>>> C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=fITUn7SOCXp0J7kJuULU%2B3WdyYlEUCQPzjrgKd23Nv > >>>>>>> U%3D&reserved=0 into > >>> trunk, > >>>>>> it's > >>>>>>> a > >>>>>>> small bugfix PR and is low risk. > >>>>>>> Ok for me to merge this into 4.4 to get it into the next RC? > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> Thanks, > >>>>>>> Bill > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2026 at 5:21 PM Matthias J. Sax > >>>>>>> <mjsax@apache.org > >>> > >>> wrote: > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>>> I merged the other blocker follow-up for the KIP-909 issue. > >>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>> -Matthias > >>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>> On 9/9/26 10:15 AM, Lianet Magrans wrote: > >>>>>>>>> Hi Omnia/Chia, > >>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>> I just merged one of the remaining blockers (KAFKA-21010) > >>>>>>>>> and > >>>>>>>> cherry-picked > >>>>>>>>> it to 4.4 > >>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>> Thanks! > >>>>>>>>> Lianet > >>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>> On Wed, Aug 19, 2026 at 12:08 PM Andrew Schofield < > >>>>>>> schofielaj@apache.org > >>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>> wrote: > >>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> Hi, > >>>>>>>>>> I've just merged > >>>>>>>>>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%253 > >>>>>>>>>> A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F23014&data=05%7 > >>>>>>>>>> C02%7Cvivek.b.agarwal%40ericsson.com%7Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa > >>>>>>>>>> 08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e84cebfbfd47abbe52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C6 > >>>>>>>>>> 39259421171169678%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiO > >>>>>>>>>> nRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIs > >>>>>>>>>> IldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=JIUtxqot5GvawQW6sx1iXCB > >>>>>>>>>> CGFYHUVXdmU00K3D07o8%3D&reserved=0 > >>> into > >>>>>>> trunk > >>>>>>>>>> which address one of the 4.4 blockers. > >>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> It should also be cherry-picked to 4.4. > >>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> Thanks, > >>>>>>>>>> Andrew > >>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> On 2026/08/18 04:15:32 Chia-Ping Tsai wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>>> I'd like to cherry-pick this to 4.4, given it's a > >>>>>>>>>>>> one-line > >>> change > >>>>>>>>>> seems low > >>>>>>>>>>>> risk. > >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> I have reviewed that change and cherry-picked it to 4.4 > >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> Thanks, > >>>>>>>>>>> Chia-Ping > >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> On 2026/08/17 17:17:44 Bill Bejeck wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Omina and Chia-Ping > >>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>> I have a minor PR (one line change) > >>>>>>>>>>>> http://https/ > >>>>>>>>>>>> %3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F23182&data= > >>>>>>>>>>>> 05%7C02%7Cvivek.b.agarwal%40ericsson.com%7Ccf6a1bb1677a4c > >>>>>>>>>>>> eebcaa08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e84cebfbfd47abbe52080c6b87953f%7C0 > >>>>>>>>>>>> %7C0%7C639259421171181718%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB > >>>>>>>>>>>> 0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFO > >>>>>>>>>>>> IjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=M%2B5HNcZ > >>>>>>>>>>>> uksX8b%2BjfgtYAr8Nd7bgIlCY3WgTAnj09mws%3D&reserved=0 that > >>>>>>>>>>>> I'll get > >>> merged > >>>>>>> soon. > >>>>>>>>>>>> I'd like to cherry-pick this to 4.4, given it's a > >>>>>>>>>>>> one-line > >>> change > >>>>>>>>>> seems low > >>>>>>>>>>>> risk. > >>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>> What do you think? > >>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks! > >>>>>>>>>>>> Bill > >>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Aug 14, 2026 at 5:02 PM <o.g.h.ibrahim@gmail.com> > >>> wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Bill > >>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for updating us, yes please go ahead and > >>> cherry-pick it to > >>>>>>> 4.4 > >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sent from my iPhone > >>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 14 Aug 2026, at 21:59, Bill Bejeck < > >> bbejeck@gmail.com> > >>>>>> wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Omnia and Chia-Ping > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have a minor docs PR > >>>>>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F > >>>>>> %2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F23131&data=05%7C02%7Cvi > >>>>>> vek.b.agarwal%40ericsson.com%7Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7c9b > >>>>>> %7C92e84cebfbfd47abbe52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C63925942117119276 > >>>>>> 1%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuM > >>>>>> DAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C% > >>>>>> 7C%7C&sdata=ukIv2RLy2b9sFU71fr%2Fv7Y6Yu2ePyPSasWLWL5mjHxs%3D&re > >>>>>> served=0 > >>>>>>>>>> that I > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> just merged into trunk. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ok to cherry-pick to 4.4? > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks, > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bill > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Aug 14, 2026 at 4:48 PM Bill Bejeck < > >>> bbejeck@gmail.com > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Omnia and Chia-Ping, > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I've merged my blocker fix to trunk and cherry-picked > >> to > >>> 4.4 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I initially raised the issue here < > >>>>>>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%252 > >>>>>>> F%2Flists.apache.org%2Fthread%2Fsktbl653wbxhbhbfsgh54bwd3jgspq > >>>>>>> y4&data=05%7C02%7Cvivek.b.agarwal%40ericsson.com%7Ccf6a1bb1677 > >>>>>>> a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e84cebfbfd47abbe52080c6b87953f%7C0%7 > >>>>>>> C0%7C639259421171203611%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcG > >>>>>>> kiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIs > >>>>>>> IldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=INqQSp2yIU32gR%2B2VAB5fNKv > >>>>>>> BL3oEtxAB3Oavk10a40%3D&reserved=0 > >>>>>>>>>>> . > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks, > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bill > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Aug 14, 2026 at 1:38 PM < > >>> o.g.h.ibrahim@gmail.com> > >>>>>>> wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Matthias I had a look all seems very small and no > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> risk > >>> please > >>>>>> go > >>>>>>>>>> ahead > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and cherry pick them to 4.4 Sent from my iPhone > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 14 Aug 2026, at 16:50, Matthias J. Sax < > >>> mjsax@apache.org> > >>>>>>>>>> wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have three smaller merged PRs I would like to > >>> cherry-pick > >>>>>> to > >>>>>>>>>> 4.4 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> branch. If we don't cherry-pick now, I would need to > >>> cycle > >>>>>> back > >>>>>>>>>> to > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cherry-pick for 4.4.1 release what seems unnecessary > >>>>>> bookkeeping > >>>>>>>>>>>>> overhead. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Given that we are waiting for some blockers to get > >>> resolved > >>>>>>>>>> anyway, > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> there should be zero impact on the release; all three > >>> are low > >>>>>>>>>> risk of > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> course. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please let me know: > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> - > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url= > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F2 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3080&data=05%7C02%7Cvivek.b.agarwal%40ericsson.com%7 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e84cebfbfd47ab > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> be52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C639259421171215558%7CUnkn > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> own%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLj > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> %3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=oF%2BPjMDdOQDss3QxR9r%2F%2 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FjW7nhL1Iunu5dubJcUXYnA%3D&reserved=0 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> - > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url= > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F2 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3002&data=05%7C02%7Cvivek.b.agarwal%40ericsson.com%7 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e84cebfbfd47ab > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> be52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C639259421171226569%7CUnkn > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> own%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLj > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> %3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=DzcazwXVhB1UR4wqr1cwVfBLiY > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COnUbx0mYYUndfqEs%3D&reserved=0 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> - > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url= > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fpull%2F2 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3143&data=05%7C02%7Cvivek.b.agarwal%40ericsson.com%7 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e84cebfbfd47ab > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> be52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C639259421171237423%7CUnkn > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> own%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLj > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> %3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=CT7smpBlng9Vl9JLl80S4tb3M1 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> y%2BPZDnitI885eTP2I%3D&reserved=0 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -Matthias > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On 8/12/26 9:53 AM, José Armando García Sancio via > >> dev > >>>>>> wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Chia-Ping, > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That decision sounds good to me. I marked it as > >> fixed > >>> in > >>>>>> 4.5.0 > >>>>>>>>>> and > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> will not cherry pick it to the 4.4 branch. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks! > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Aug 12, 2026 at 12:36 PM Chia-Ping Tsai < > >>>>>>>>>> chia7712@gmail.com > >>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hi José > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Actually, we did NOT extend the code freeze :) > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The only commits we are pushing to the 4.4 branch > >>> right now > >>>>>>>>>> are to > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> revert incomplete KIPs. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KAFKA-16517 is a kind of performance optimization, > >>> right? > >>>>>> If > >>>>>>>>>> so, it > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> doesn't seem necessary for 4.4.0. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please correct me if I am wrong. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best, > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chia-Ping > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> José Armando García Sancio via dev < > >>> dev@kafka.apache.org> > >>>>>> 於 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2026年8月13日週四 上午12:28寫道: > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi Chia-Ping, > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for volunteering to release 4.4. Since we > >>> extended > >>>>>>>>>> the code > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> freeze to Aug 19th, I would like to include > >>> KAFKA-16517 in > >>>>>>>>>> the 4.4 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> release. > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Do you agree? Can I cherry pick the commit > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/? > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fkafka%2Fp > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ull%2F22805&data=05%7C02%7Cvivek.b.agarwal%40eric > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sson.com%7Ccf6a1bb1677a4ceebcaa08df1b0e7c9b%7C92e > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 84cebfbfd47abbe52080c6b87953f%7C0%7C0%7C639259421 > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 171247921%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGk > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> iOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFO > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=u > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> u6%2B9nxAse3Zy9wV9rvuw6I%2FmQTJi1dlMEw%2FgsPvav4% > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3D&reserved=0) to > >>> the 4.4 > >>>>>>>>>> branch? > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks, > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> -José > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>> > >>>>>>> > >>>>>> > >>>>> > >>>> > >>> > >> >

Comments